We are a COVID safe business.
We are following the NSW government's advice and have introduced mandatory entry requirements in-line with the NSW Public Health Order.
PRIOR TO ENTRY
- Masks are recommended inside (for all persons over 12 years of age) for your safety and others.
We will be updating our website in the coming weeks to inform all visitors of the requirements as they update and change.
The health and safety of our visitors and employees is our top priority. We have taken thorough precautions to ensure their continued welfare. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have introduced the following measures in our spacious Visitor Experience and the Outback Trek Café:
- You enter and exit through the front door only
- Face masks are recommended (for all persons over 12 years of age)
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance to other visitors and staff following social distancing regulations
- Hand sanitising stations are compulsory upon entry
We thank you for your cooperation. Keep safe and well.