COVID-19: RFDS Dubbo Visitor Experience - How we ensure the wellbeing of our visitors and employees
The health and safety of our visitors and employees is our top priority. We have taken thorough precautions to ensure their continued welfare. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have introduced the following measures in our spacious Visitor Experience and the Outback Trek Café:
- You enter and exit through the front door only
- We take your personal details as per NSW government regulations
- We require to check every visitor’s temperature on arrival (contactless).
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance to other visitors and staff following social distancing regulations
- Hand sanitising stations are available in the centre
We thank you for your cooperation. Keep safe and well.