Outback Trek Café
Fuel up on great food!
Drop by our Outback Trek Café for a delicious meal. We are serving the highest quality coffee and food in a comfortable atmosphere. Our convenient location within the Visitor Experience building and excellent customer service will make your visit unforgettable. You can enjoy our café without buying a ticket to the Flying Doctor Visitor Experience.
Café opening hours
The Café opening hours are slightly different from the Flying Doctor Visitor Experience opening hours. And you don't need a ticket if you wish to enjoy the café only.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 9am-3.00pm
- CLOSED: Tuesdays
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am–2pm
Public Holidays: CLOSED
To book a table please call 02 5820 0301
Upcoming Christmas/New Year opening hours:
- Monday 25th December 2023- CLOSED (Public Holiday)
- Tuesday 26th December 2023- CLOSED (Public Holiday)
- Wednesday 27th December 2023 – Open 9am to 3pm
- Thursday 28th December 2023 - Open 9am to 3pm
- Friday 29th December 2023 - Open 9am to 3pm
- Saturday 30th December 2023 - Open 8am to 2pm
- Sunday 31st December 2023- Open 8am to 2pm
- Monday 1st January 2024- CLOSED (Public Holiday)
- Tuesday 2nd January 2024 - Café closed every Tuesday
- Friday 26th January 2024 - CLOSED (Public Holiday)
Check out the menu!
The Outback Trek Café is conveniently located within the Visitor Experience and our excellent customer service will make your visit unforgettable. You can visit our café independently from visiting the Flying Doctor Visitor Experience - no ticket required.
And while you’re there, you can view an original Outback Car Trek car that drove the outback over thousands of kilometres to support our good cause.
Host an event with a difference
State -of-the-art facilities and a uniquely themed environment for your next conference or event