Buy your tickets online and jump the queue!
The Dubbo Visitor Experience is now open! Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have introduced the health and safety measures in our spacious Visitor Experience and the Outback Trek Café to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors.
All tickets are valid for 12 months. There are two ticket types to choose from:
1. RFDS Visitor Experience tickets (Dubbo LGA residents please buy tickets at the centre*).
2. The Great Big Adventure Pass which saves you money by combining admissions for 3 main Dubbo attractions. Available ONLINE ONLY!
1. Buy tickets for the Flying Doctor Visitor Experience here:
2. The Great Big Adventure Pass for Dubbo - save up to 20% on tickets
Save approximately 20%** on your entry for the best four attractions in Dubbo with the Great Big Adventure Pass. Available online only.
The Great Big Adventure Pass is a multi-ticket for Adults, Children or Family to the
- Royal Flying Doctor Visitor Experience (1 x entry ticket)
- Western Plains Zoo (1 x 2-day entry ticket)
- Old Dubbo Gaol (1 x day entry ticket)
It's the most popular option when you visit Dubbo and surroundings. To purchase, you will be redirected to the 123tix Dubbo Great Big Adventure Pass website.
All tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The Great Adventure Pass includes tickets for four fantastic attractions:
1. Royal Flying Doctor Visitor Experience
Fly high / Touch down into the world of heroic doctors, nurses, pilots and outback communities with the Royal Flying Doctor Visitor Experience. Live each moment as they deliver urgent medical care across a 7.69 million square km ‘waiting room’ - the Australian outback. See through the eyes of unique outback characters and communities. Experience their stories and challenges across the vast Australian remote areas - as if you’re right there.
2. Western Plains Zoo
Go wild / Immerse yourself in an unforgettable safari adventure at Taronga Western Plains Zoo. With wide open spaces, see hundreds of rare and endangered animals in their natural element. Explore on foot or ride around on hired bikes or carts. Catch a keeper talk, behind the scenes tour or an up close animal encounter.
3. Old Dubbo Gaol
Look back / Walk in the footsteps of a 19th century prisoner at Old Dubbo Gaol. This State Heritage listed site has been carefully restored to create a pocket in time and give a glimpse into Australian prison history. Explore the eerie cells, take a stroll in the exercise yard and experience a bird’s-eye view from the watchtower.
* As a local resident of the Dubbo LGA you enjoy 25% off the regular RFDS Visitor Experience ticket price. To receive this discount please buy these tickets directly at the centre. Proof of residency in postcode 2818, 2820, 2821, 2822, 2823, 2827, 2830, 2831, 2842, 2868, 2869 must be shown at the time of purchase.
** When you buy a Great Big Adventure Pass as opposed to entry to individual attractions you save approximately 20% on your entry across all three attractions.
Tickets for the Flying Doctor Visitor Experience as well as the Great Big Adventure Pass are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
For the Flying Doctor Visitor Experience Terms and Conditions click here. For the Great Big Adventure Pass select your tickets first to see the Terms and Conditions in step two of the checkout process.